Robin Good: By going beyond the superficial traffc data visible inside Google Analytics there is a treasure trove of valuable info, that only a few know how to get to.
Kristi Hines highlights for you where is that info and how you can get to it from Google Analytics data.
Specifically, she identifies a few key areas in which you can very useful info by looking deeper at Analytics:
1) Key Twitter users sending you traffic
2) Your most popular posts on Twitter
3) Which pages on your site get a lot of traffic from Google Image Search
4) Performance of your guest posts and your comments elsewhere
5) Traffic coming from LinkedIn shares, groups, answers or company pages